Friday, March 12, 2010

Work

I love seeing little ones help with household chores.  Jerrica LOVES to work!  She hands dishes out of the dishwasher to older sisters putting them away.  She will sort and put the silverware away in their correct dividers.  After I go grocery shopping, she puts the potatoes from the bag into my basket in the pantry.  A favorite chore is this one ...

Work4 copy

She will pull my laundry out of the washer piece by piece and put it in the dryer for me.

Work3 copy

She thinks that she is all that when she is doing this particular job.  She's not much of a spot checker for me, but she sure saves me a few minutes of not having to transfer clothes.

She has always been such a good, not to mention cute little worker!

5 comments:

T.Irwin said...

OK! I think Jerica is so cute and obviously FULL of personality. I see it in every picture you post of her.

Jordan Family said...

she's just too cute! my little guy loves to do it too and i can't complain...it saves me some back work...from top open washer, to front open dryer ;) and they never seem to run out of energy!

Rebecca Clerc said...

How did you make the washer look old behind her? I am just trying to learn how to use my camera better and think this looks cool.
Thanks
Rebecca

Becki Madsen said...

Can she come and show me her cleaning skills on my house? What a sweetheart!

Unknown said...

The old effect is actually done in Photoshop with a 70's Action and a worn texture overlay. I thought that it would be fun to mix my pictures up a little.