Monday, March 8, 2010

Planting

Mom and I put in an order to Gurney's that just arrived.  Just going through the seed packets and looking over my list got me so excited for Spring to get here.  Then I have a a few dozen little plants growing in my craft room that keep me excited.
Planting
I LOVE to see new growth.  I LOVE watching Ashley water and talk to my little plants.  She says things like, "Do you just like me because I give you water?..."  "You are getting so big, I'm so proud of you!"  I'm surprised that I don't have giant redwood trees growing by the way Ash talks to them.

3 comments:

Mom said...

This CAN'T be from the same batch I brought home! Mine are picking up now that I put them in the greenhouse.

Tanya said...

That's funny about Ash. (I have read in quite a few books that you should talk to your plants. Maybe Ashley has read those same books!)

Unknown said...

They ARE from that same batch. That little craft room is very sunny! Almost like my own little greenhouse.