Sunday, March 7, 2010

Guitar Girl

You know when you see a rock star, you always see the pictures or video from their early years.  Ashley can use these some day. 

She is LOVING the guitar right now and constantly has it in her hands EVERYDAY!

Here are some fun ones that I took this week. 

Guitar8

Guitar9 

Guitar6_edited-1

Guitar

She may play Heavy Metal.  She definitely has the face for it. 

She also has a little singer by her side.

Guitar2

I'm curious how long this guitar phase is going to last.

3 comments:

Mom said...

These are such good pictures! What little heifers!

Simple. Inspired. Homemade said...

She is going to be on the Next American Idol!! Super Cute. I love your blog!
www.simpleinspiredhomemade.blogspot.com

T.Irwin said...

so cute! I hope she never puts it down. I always wanted to play the guitar and piano.
You can tell that just absolutely LOVES playing. Great pictures capturing that love.