Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"Lucky" Idea for Dinner

Tina sparked an idea for me this afternoon after reading her comment.  She talked about getting a package on her mission that was filled with green things, including MONEY. 

SOOO I thought that for dinner tonight it would be fun to tape a $5 bill on the bottom of a plate.  I won't tell whomever is setting the table so that it can be completely random who gets it.  Then as we are eating I will talk about being Lucky and let them see WHO is the lucky one.  I guess I could even put a little something on one of the dessert bowls.

I hope that I'M the winner!!!!  Is that bad to say?  But it is my $5 after all!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That's a great idea! I will have to remember that for next year.

T.Irwin said...

how did it work? who found the money? I love that idea....I'm glad my aunt's package to me inspired the fun.