Monday, March 22, 2010

Iron Worker

This post is for my sister, Tanya.  She is moving to Oklahoma and bought her first house with land for her horses.  Today my dad finished a little project for her.  Tanya drew the horse silhouette and Jacob helped with a few details.  Then Tanya left and didn't get to see it cut out.  So here it is ...

Horse

The horse is made out of iron and cut with a laser.  It is sure big, but will be beautiful on their front gate to their property.  I'm jealous Tanya, and trying to think what dad can cut out for me ... maybe a silhouette of ME!

3 comments:

Maria Babin said...

wow! that is amazing. the creative gene runs in the family, i see! and how fun to involve the children!

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

that dad of yours is so talented...hmmm...i wonder how you got to be so creative and crafty :) hey, if you hear from kristy would you have her call me? she's coming here but we don't know when?

Ryan M. Spillane said...

Wow, dad did a great job!!! I LOVE it! I am so excited for Tanya to have her own home!