Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bags

We use bags ALL the time.  We have swim bags, scripture bags, library bags, sports bags, hiking bags, doll bags, even two Army guys bags. 
Bag
I just had another brainstorm for another fun little bag to make.  Now to patiently wait for the fun fabric to arrive.  (And if you are reading this Stephen, I used my piano money to buy the fabric!)

I am sad when stages disappear and bags are no longer needed.  I had made this one probably six years ago when my boys were trying to tote their Army guys around.  I loved seeing them carry the bag outside and play with their Army men and then tote it back inside.  It makes me sad that I don't have any pictures of them playing Army guys and their massive set ups that they would do.  Anyway, I can't bring myself to get rid of it and the thousands of Army guys inside.  I will just keep it with other favorite toys to have.
Bag
Stay tuned for the latest and greatest bag ....

4 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Okay I totally forgot about posting my bag!!! I'll get on that one...

Can't wait to see your latest creation, I know it will be awesome!!

:)Rachel

Ryan M. Spillane said...

I LOVE your bags! My girls still tote around the bags you made them.

Kelli W said...

I love the army man bag...and I bet my boys would love one too!

Corrine said...

Hi, do you provide a free pattern for this adorable face bag? I'd love to make some for grand sons and grand daughters. Thanks.
Corrine