Monday, February 1, 2010

i Heart faces Hands

I just did a post one night going around taking photos of all the members in our family doing their "usual" evening activities.  Here is that POST.  SOO I was excited to see a hands challenge on i Heart faces this week.


Here is my entry.  My Rebecca LOVES to read and can always be found with a book in her hand and her little sparkly fingernail following along.  I love the focus in this photo because it is ONLY on her finger and the words by her finger, which is basically all your eyes are focusing on as you are reading.

 Book0o0_edited-1 
To see all the entries this week go HERE-

13 comments:

Lara said...

I love those shots that seem to capture a little glimpse into their personalities. Beautiful!

Shyfroggy said...

What a great picture. I especially love that it will serve as a memory of something she loves. Great job!

Unknown said...

I love your Rebecca's nail polish : ) What a great picture. What is she reading right now? Reading is such a great habit!

Danielle said...

There is nothing I love more on a little girls fingers than chipped nail polish...what a sweet photo!

dsr said...

I like the sparkley nail polish!

Anonymous said...

fun shot.. Good job

In Everything said...

Sweet!! I love to see my kids reading (looking through books!!)! What book is she reading???

Pics by Mic said...

What a cute pic! Great capture, moments like this are so precious!

Elissa L. said...

yea reading rules!

Andrea said...

Love this shot and love to see kids reading!

Jessica said...

I love the depth of field... what a beautiful shot!

Anonymous said...

You captured a special moment & such a pretty little hand!

April W said...

Love the DOF. Adorable shot. I am a book lover myself , so I def appreciate this one.