Monday, February 1, 2010

Our Hands

I loved taking pictures of Jerrica's chubby hands the other day and couldn't resist taking pictures of the other members of our family doing what they usually do each day. 

There were working hands

Hands

Hands2

Hands11

Studying Hands

Hands5

Hands7

Playing Hands 

Hands3

Hands12

Hands running off to a sports practice

Hands4

Or Practicing the Piano

Hands6

I just LOVE hand pictures for some reason, can you tell from this past post HERE.

We just use our hands so much to serve and to learn.  I LOVE it!

6 comments:

Rachel S. Smith said...

I love these photos! Shauna...you have beautiful hands and your ring is beautiful! Love the wii-mote photo. That is what MY boys hands are doing all the time!

Tanya said...

I really like that picture of Becca (or Kaylee) reading. That's cool how the text is clear by her hand, yet fogged elsewhere. Did you do that on purpose?

Unknown said...

I was really excited at that picture too! I did try to focus on her finger with the bokeh around it. I didn't realize at the time what it would do to the words.

Becki Madsen said...

Great pictures Shauna!

T.Irwin said...

FABULOUS!!! I love the concept and the way they turned out.

Jessica Stier said...

This is a really cool compilation of photos! You should put them all up on a wall or something fun like that.

Yes, I'm stalking you. In case you're wondering...

I'm reading everything! You are a really talented photographer.

Jessica
www.MomShots.com