Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sucker Shoot

Today I put big suckers in each of the kids' mailboxes.  As the girls started sucking their suckers, I remembered a photo shoot that I had seen somewhere of the sticky sweet mess of kids' and their suckers.  So once again mom's camera came out and the real fun began.

Sucker Valentines_edited-2 Sucker Valentine4s Sucker Valentine5s

Sucker Valentine6s_ed-1

Sucker Valentines2

Sucker Valentine7s_edited-1

And then just because I like to see Jerrica's facial expressions, I told her that she would have to give me her sucker back because picture time was over.  That's when this expression came out -

Sucker Valentine9s

Just kidding Miss Jerrica, you can keep your sucker!

5 comments:

Jennie Blaser said...

That last picture of Jerrica is PRICELESS! How adorable. What kind of camera do you have? You take great shots.

Camille said...

oh my goodness that's too funny! I see that look on my 5-year-old many-a-times!

Unknown said...

OK...your girls are so stinkin cute! And you are a fabulous photographer, you might have to put up a few pointers one of these days.

T.Irwin said...

LOVE! these pictures!! the lighting is amazing...and I love that I'm not the only one who's always pulling the camera out to capture every moment. LOL!

Jerica's expression is priceless...I can almost see it as a 16 year wondering why Mom and Dad won't give her the keys to the car.

charity said...

ok shauna, my 4 year old william is standing here looking over my shoulder...saying, oh, that is so cute, that's cuter...thats so cuter...its a riot...your girls are beauts...you get gold stars for thinking to take pictures of the valentines suckers...ours that size i made them all share...no fun am i...