Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Day with Nathan

Nathan had a soccer tournament in Pueblo on Saturday.  A sweet friend took my little girls for the day and Stephen took care of the other kids' games.  That left Nathan and I all set for the day.

The weather was beautiful.  Nathan was incredible.  I LOVE watching him play.  He is so talented and has such a passion for soccer.
Nathan Pueblo Nathan Pueblo2 Nathan Pueblo3 
One of my favorite parts of sports is the practices and games because it means one on one time as I'm taking them to their sport.  Nathan and I had so much fun visiting and laughing about different things.  He asked me questions that I know he would have never asked me with others listening in.  He is such a sweet boy.  We went to Subway for lunch and did a little shopping for his diarama project and a quick stop at Maurices.

We are anxiously awaiting to hear from his coach whether they won or not today because it's Sunday.

2 comments:

Becki Madsen said...

Your pictures are looking so good!

T.Irwin said...

Love the pictures! Really great captures!