Sunday, January 10, 2010

Weekend Review

Stephen and I went to the temple on Friday night.

The Girls and I had a date on Saturday to go to Miss Smith’s wedding.

Wedding2

The Chapel was gorgeous as was Miss Smith.  She was the 2nd Grade teacher to three of my kids.  As I stood outside talking to another mom I turned around and caught this.

Wedding

I asked them what they were doing, to which they replied, “Just dreaming of the day we will marry!!!!”  Little girls and older girls are always hopelessly romantic and dreaming, whereas boys haven’t a clue.

 

5 comments:

Ryan M. Spillane said...

I love the picture of Kaylee and Becca!

Carson said...

That is so precious! By the way, what magazine did you find that picture in? I LOVE that picture and have been wanting one for years!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

The picture was in a magazine called the Ensign, but it's been so many years ago that I don't know the date of the issue.

Jenny said...

I am new to your blog and just love your pictures! What kind of camera do you have? I have a Nikon D40, but am still figuring out all of the settings.

You have a beautiful family.