Thursday, January 7, 2010

Boy Sleep Over

The other night Rebecca said that she wanted to have a sleep over with a friend.  I said, “What friend?”  To which she said, “Kaleb”.  Yes that would be a BOY friend.  I told her that we don’t have boy sleepovers.  Stephen came into the room and added, “You DON’t have boy sleepovers until you get married!”

The disappointment was obvious on her face.

Then a few hours later she came into my bedroom and said, “Mom I think that I can’t have other boys sleep over after I get married, which means that I will only be able to have ONE boy EVER sleep over.  Why can’t I have other boys sleep over BEFORE I get married?”

Oh to be naive, carefree and young again!! 

However, Stephen thinks we may have a few issues with this particular daughter of ours!!!

1 comment:

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

that is too precious! they're sure fun aren't they? :)