Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mormonad Booklet

I LOVE this little booklet.  It intrigues my little ones AND they are learning from it at the same time.
Mormonad Book
I made this years ago with my creative friend Becki.  It was one of the projects for a Super Saturday that she came up with.  It is all of the little postcard Mormonads bound together in a little book.
Since we made this years ago, I have had to make others with the new Mormonads.
Mormonad Book3
Anyway, saw the kids looking through it today and thought I would share it with you!

2 comments:

Tausha said...

I found your blog and I am so glad that I did. I love reading about your great ideas and seeing your awesome photo skills. I would love to have your children's red hair! Beautiful! Keep up the great work-I can't wait to visit again and see what else you come up with. Thanks for the inspiration!
sassystyleredesign.blogspot.com
please, come and say hi!

Unknown said...

I just found your blog and I love this idea! Perfect for church! Thanks!