Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I am SO Sad!

I am so sad today!  I clean a little, do a little laundry, play a little with Jerrica, even a little crafting, and now on the computer AND I can't stop thinking about MY Ashley!

Week at Grandma's3

She is gone today and won't be home for a WEEK!  A week seems so long to be gone, but she was sooo excited to go.  I know that she will have a lot of fun with my parents.  My mom adores her, probably because they are so much alike.  They are both quite busy! 

I get sad when Jacob goes on his scout overnighters.  Even when Kristy lived here and the kids would spend the nights back and forth, I would be sad when mine were over at her house, which was 5 minutes away.  What am I going to do as my kids start leaving the house!?!

At any rate we are sure going to miss that intense little personality around here.  But like I said before she was sooo excited about the trip and the undivided attention on her.

Week at Grandma's2 We love and miss you Ash!

 

3 comments:

Ryan M. Spillane said...

Ash is going to miss you too!!
I think she will have a great time and entertain mom and dad.

Rachel Berry said...

What a fun little trip for her!!
I know I will miss my Jentry this summer when he heads to Scout Camp for a week. Being a parent is so hard!!

Thanks for the phone call, you really are a sweetie & you made my day! Just promise not to laugh to hard when you see my little ol' bag.

Oh and before I forget. Love the Holy Ghost lesson. I think we need to do this at our house. And your photo shoot of your friends kids are simply amazing! Great job!

;)Rachel

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

it's so great that your parents are close enough to allow for these little "trips"! such a bond she'll have with them! you're so brave!