Thursday, January 21, 2010

Little Monster Friends

I have a few little friends that I have been creating.  Take a peek at them ...
Tithing jar
My friend was right when she said, "Oh Shauna those are sooo 70's"  They are!  I had one myself when I was growing up IN THE 70's.  In fact I think that my sister remembers mine quite well.  (She stole my tithing money from it)  Yes I did say tithing money.  They are actually jars that have a lid access on the bottom so that you can put things inside.
My Aunt Kathy made mine when I was a little girl.  Then last month when I started thinking of making one for each of my kids to keep their tithing in, she was there again to help show me and give me a pattern.
Stay tuned for a reveal of all six little monster tithing jars!

5 comments:

Ryan M. Spillane said...

Shauna, they turned out cute!!!

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

these are too cute! i love them...they remind me of the tiny little ones you'd get at school?

Anonymous said...

I don't suppose you can secretly send the "how to" guide for these to the Spillane sisters! I know we all have a few kids who would LOVE to have these!

Darth Mama said...

Cute! It will make paying tithing that much more fun. How did you do that?

Sara Randall said...

So cute! Do you have directions for these?