Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Pioneer and the Cell

Just a few happenings at the kids' school that I need to get posted.  The first is my little pioneer girl.

Pioneer

Pioneer2

She LOVED all of the activities at each station on pioneer day.  She told me that she would have loved to live back during that time.  I looked at her nail polish, jewelry, and fancy stuff and thought that she probably would NOT have faired that well.  She is just a little to prissy for trecking times.

The other school event to post is from Nathan's science class.  He had to make a model of a cell.  We used play-dough, pasta and beans.

The Cell

As we were driving home from school Nathan told me "I didn't throw mine away after the teacher graded it because I knew you would probably want to take a picture of it".  Of course I would Nathan!!!

3 comments:

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

you can always tell a bloggers child...they're smart that way :)

Mom said...

I remember that dress Rebecca is wearing.I'm glad there was more than one use for it!

Teresa said...

I believe I just heard an echo!