Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year’s Shelf

I have a little holiday shelf area that I try and decorate each month.  I always put up an 11x14 of one of the kids in the frame.  It’s easy some months like with Kaylee’s Indian costume for November, and then Jerrica’s Santa hat picture for December, but for January it was a little harder.  Then yesterday as I was finishing up my wooden snowman I thought Jacob’s stocking hat picture would be perfect.  The kids were so excited to see who was going to be on the wall for this month.

I LOVE how it all turned out!

New Years Shelf

Thanks for some of those clocks mom!!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

You are so cute Shauna!

Mom said...

Shaun, that IS a cute way to display January. I only remember the one clock I gave you, but you are welcome!

The Childrens Nest said...

I could look at your blog all day! The way you capture your kids in your photography is amazing! Just had to do a little "stop by". Thanks for all of your cute ideas!

lanisue said...

Very Cute Shauna!

Tanya said...

Shauna, I like your ideas of decorating for January - clocks and snowmen. I always have a hard time trying to find an object that represents this month. You did quite well!

Anonymous said...

I love the clock idea. You are always working on some great idea for me to borrow :)

Alesha
(Yes Holy Cow I checked your BLOG)