Saturday, January 23, 2010

Photo Shoot

I just had to post this particular photo shoot because all of my sisters know this dear friend.  She was a roommate at BYU with me.  She was always so sweet to me and I have always thought that she was as beautiful inside as she is outside.  ANYWAY, she called me a few weeks ago wanting a picture of each of her kids.  I was excited to do it, because as you will see her kids are like models. 
@Trenya
@Trenya2
@Trenya3
@Trenya4
@Trenya5
Your kids are so beautiful Trenya!  I had a hard time picking favorite pictures of each.  There are SOOO many fun ones.
We made a night of it with dinner and games, but as usual what I enjoyed most was visiting with Trenya.
Thanks for letting me take your pictures!  AND thanks for the fun evening!

6 comments:

tren said...

Oh my goodness, Shauna, THANK YOU! We had so much fun, and you are an amazing photographer. I owe you one! My girls are begging to know when they can play with your girls again. Oh, and we loved your Ranch Chicken, too!

Ryan M. Spillane said...

Shauna, You did a great job!! I am anxious for you to do my family pictures!!!

Love,
Kris

Anonymous said...

Trenya,
I agree with Shauna you're kids are so Beautiful! You and Tom make cute kids. It seems like we were just in college together, where did all the kids come from :)
Love ya,
Alesha

No Longer 25 said...

Wow those photos are beautiful, espcially the first one. Although I'm sure having such great looking models helped!

T.Irwin said...

Great job! The lighting is fantastic and you captured a lot of personality in each one!

Jessica Stier said...

Great job! These shots are adorable.

Jessica
www.MomShots.com