Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Hair Book

Doing my girls hair everyday is a MUST!  I can’t stand having it hang in their eyes AND I love having them trapped in front of me, spending one on one time with me as I do their hair.
My sister is always keeping me organized with hair things.  Remember this cool container here on this post http://mymixofsix.blogspot.com/2009/01/girls-and-hair.html.  Well she sent a fun book at the first of the school year with updated styles.  I have been wanting to post it and thank her.  Here are a couple of the pages -

Hair Book2
Hair Book

We emailed her different pictures of our girls with various hairdos and she printed them all up and slid them into a plastic photo book.  The girls LOVE looking through it and seeing themselves and their cousins.  I love being reminded of different styles.  Sometimes I get into a rut and do the same styles over and over.  The only thing I hate about the book is when my girls ask for a time consuming style and we only have 5 minutes until we have to be out the door.  That’s when the good old tried and true pony tail comes out.
Anyway, thanks Kristy for the updated hair book with hairdos from your girls, and thanks Alesha for contributing all of your girl hairdos.  My sisters and I have 12 girls all together!
Now Tanya if you would come over and do MY hair!!!

3 comments:

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

love it! i tell you what...you girls are artists with the hairdos! amazing the things i've seen Kris come up with! my girls are always asking me why i can't get creative like you gals :) then i sweetly remind them that i am creative...just in other ways :)

T.Irwin said...

BRILLIANT! I loved and hated having my hair done as a kid. LOL!

I can say that my head is very desensitized to pulling the hair.

how much fun is it to go through the pictures and say, "Hey, I loved this. Mom, can I have it again?"
fun fun fun!

Kasey said...

what a talented Mama you are!!! Those are some really cute hair do's. Great idea to put them in a book .