Monday, October 12, 2009

Bunnicula

bunnicula

Need a fun Halloween book to read aloud to your kids?  Here it is!  We loved Bunnicula last year and are now reading another one from the collection this year.  I love how my kids get so tickled at the dialogue.

Speaking of books, I finished this one a while back and wanted to post it.

guernsey-literary-and-potato-peel-pie-society

Doesn’t the title alone, intrigue you?!?  I really enjoyed the style of writing by using ALL letters.  I laughed and learned from it.  There were so many points that I had never thought about.  I guess that’s why I read, to make me think!

2 comments:

Julie said...

We love Bunnicula! Sophie's been reading more from the series. We did the Guernsey book for book club and loved it. It made me want to find out more and i'd love to travel there.

Unknown said...

I want to go with you when you go!!! Who from the Society would you like to stay with?