Monday, October 26, 2009

Carving Pumpkins

Tonight for FHE we carved pumpkins.  Some of which were grown from our own garden!!!  I LOVE that the kids are older and can do their own.  We only had to help the two little ones.  We listened to a scary stories CD as we carved, and of course ate pumpkin seeds as our treat.

@Pumpkins11

@Pumpkins3

@Pumpkins6

@Pumpkins9

@Pumpkins8

@Pumpkins7

@Pumpkins222

I am sitting here thinking, ‘why didn’t I take pictures of their finished masterpieces’?!?  Then I remembered the huge mess that I was busy cleaning up.  By the way, do you like the Warm Fall colored overlays on the pictures?  I couldn’t have bright white pictures for such a Fall activity!

1 comment:

Ryan M. Spillane said...

My girls are loving these pictures!! We sure miss the Thompsons!!!