Saturday, October 10, 2009

Being Fancy

Last night I took the two older girls on a little date.  As we were going inside the place I noticed that Rebecca didn’t have on a coat.  (Mind you it is in 30’s outside)  She did have her flashy, sequin purse and a big, flared skirt on.  Oh I forgot to mention her ginormous ring on her finger and shiny lipgloss.  Are you picturing her now?

Well I say, “Rebecca, where is your coat?”  To which she replies, “Oh I forgot it, but I did get fancy.  AND it’s more important to be fancy than to have my coat?”

Kaylee then pipes in “Rebecca are you crazy!”

“No, just fancy”  she says.

Oh my pretty little Rebecca, is such a girly girl.  It doesn’t matter how much pain or torture she will be in as long as she is pretty.

1 comment:

Ryan M. Spillane said...

Oh Rebecca, Karley and Becca are two peas in a pod!!!