Friday, October 16, 2009

Nerds = Gentlemen

Last night Jacob went golfing with his scout group.  I had to drop him off, and take Nathan to his soccer practice.  As we were driving I overheard this little conversation.

Nathan glanced over at Jacob, who is wearing his khakis and a collared shirt, and says, “Why are you dressed like a nerd to play golf?”

“Nathan you have to dress up like a gentleman to play golf” retorts Jacob.

To which Nathan replies, “So gentlemen look like nerds?”

I think what made me laugh is how serious they were as they were discussing this.

2 comments:

Doug and Bethany said...

hahahaha that is hilarious. Those kids are characters. I'm sure you days are full of laughter with those 6.

Ryan M. Spillane said...

Ryan and I are laughing!! I can just picture the conversation!