Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Soccer

We had FOUR soccer games, TWO birthday parties, and ONE quick late night date.  It was such a GORGEOUS Fall day that I took a ton of pictures.  Kaylee’s game was at El Pomar.  We got there early and so I took a couple pics of Kaylee by the creek.

@Kaylee Soc

@Kaylee Soc2

Just look how gorgeous the backdrops were at the games.

@Nathan Soccer

@Fall Soccer

Then there was Becca’s game.  She had an afternoon tea party right before her game.  She had her hair down and curled for the party and insisted on leaving it as such for her game.  I thought that it would get in her way, but NO it did NOT stop her in the least.

@Becca Soccer3

@Becca Soccer4

@Becca Soccer5

@Becca Soccer2

Rebecca had an amazing game.  They played against one of the top teams in their division and won.  Nathan too had a great game.  BC was there watching and Nathan kicked a powerful goal at the start of the game.  These kids are so fun to watch.  I love seeing the competitive drive in them.

2 comments:

Ryan M. Spillane said...

I am so proud of your kids! What Athletes they are!!

Unknown said...

I'm sad that your kids aren't here to do Fall basketball with us!!!