Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Part 2

Well it snowed this afternoon and was in the 30’s.  I can’t believe that these pictures were from yesterday in such beautiful weather.  Anyway, here are some photos from our family field trip.

@Pumpkin Patch2 copy

@Pumpkin Patch4

@Pumpkin Patch5

@Pumpkin Patch13

@Pumpkin Patch9

@Pumpkin Patch10

@Pumpkin Patch18

@Pumpkin Patch

@Pumpkin Patch3

@Pumpkin Patch30

@Pumpkin Patch8

@Pumpkin Patch23

@Pumpkin Patch7

@Pumpkin Patch15

@Pumpkin Patch6

@Pumpkin Patch55

Notice how Ash is holding her belly.  Jacob tried to pull her on top of the big hay bales and scratched her tummy pretty good.  I felt so bad for her!  Other than that we had an aMAZEing time at the corn MAZE. 

4 comments:

Becki Madsen said...

I am so going to this place! Thanks Shauna!

Ryan M. Spillane said...

I love all your pictures!! What a fun place!

jae said...

I love those pictures and I really love that dress!! You guys are totally the BRADYS!!

Doug and Bethany said...

Isn't Colorado wonderful. Keep posting the fun things you do in CO. I think it is helping Beth see how great it is. haha