Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hats and the Cold

This weekend looked like this

Oct 2009 480

And was FREEZING!!!  So we played a little of this …

phase10 

And then tried on winter hats and let mom play with her camera…

@1Ash hat122

@1Becca Hat

@1Jerrica Hat2t

@1Kaylee Hat4

@1Ash hat5

@1Becca Hat2

@1Kaylee Hat

@1Jerrica Hat3t

After taking these hat photos I thought of a fun idea.  Remember my holiday shelf …

Oct 2009 273

I have filled it with Back to School pictures during September, America stuff galore for July, … wouldn’t these hat pictures be cute here and there on it for the month of January.  I could even hang a mini sled up …  Oh how one thing leads to another.

Anyway back to the weekend.  We blew and froze bubbles.  Yes it was that cold.  The boys got a kick out of the way they would crack and fall to the ground once they were froze and too heavy to float.  I remember doing this as a kid. 

Back to the Phase 10,

Do any of you have a fun or favorite card game that you enjoy?

4 comments:

T.Irwin said...

LOVE the portraits!! Your kids are too stinkin' cute!

Eric and I had talked about heading to Denver this weekend to see if we could see the Patriots/Broncos game...gotta say: I'm glad we didn't. It was cold.

Oh, and I love Phase 10 for camping, lake powell and just a general fun time with my family.

Berly said...

I love the hats. Where did you get those? Also, freezing bubbles is such a good idea. i will have to try it with my girls.

Miriam said...

Five Crowns is my favorite card game.

Unknown said...

We LOVE five crowns too. I love how fun the deck looks. By the Miriam, your hats inspired me to do these hat pictures!