Friday, October 2, 2009

Bat Friday

Bats2

Today was Friend Friday. I’m kinda wondering about these half day Fridays. I hurry, hurry, hurry and clean in the morning so that I can go and play basketball. Then I run a couple of errands and head over to the school to pick up the kids. When I drop off kids and parents drop off their kids I still look frazzled from my basketball work-out and probably stink. I’m sure they wonder about me!!! But I’m not about to stop my basketball or Friend Friday!!!

Anyway, today for the project we made these little pumpkin bats. I was thinking that they would be cute as spiders too. I bought mini pumpkins for 50 cents a piece at Albertson’s. We spray painted them black. I knew the spray painting would be the fun part for my older boys. Then we slit their sides for the wings and glued on eyes, nose and fangs. They were fast and fun. I was sad that my Becca was at a friend’s house and missed the project. She is my project girl!

The kids then played Battlefield Dodge Ball on the trampoline FOREVER. Yeah for Fall weather!!!

Bats

4 comments:

T.Irwin said...

TOTALLY fun!!! I have so much fun trying out your posted ideas. I need to post pics of finshed (mimic) projects. lol.

Unknown said...

Oh Tina please do!!! I wish that you were closer so that we could do double dates!!!

Berly said...

I love your ideas.. so much fun!! we need to get the girls together one of these Fridays. Kaylee misses "Her Rebekah."

Unknown said...

We have wanted Kaylee to come play as well. I will call you!