Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bowling

On Friday we decided to take the kids bowling.  They have been cleaning and organizing with me and I thought they needed a break.  Ashley was determined to have a “pink” ball even though it was a 14 pounder!

Bowling7

Every time that she would go you could hear her loud cackle.  She ended up taking 2nd with Nathan in 1st.  And why didn’t Stephen or I take 1st, well we had this little one helping us on our frames.

Bowling2

She loves balls!  The lady had given her this 5lb. ball.  She would freak out any time that Stephen would give the ball an extra push to hurry it down the lane.  I loved her satisfied face after she would have her turn.

Bowling4

Here are some of the other bowling pics.

Bowling

Bowling5

Bowling6

Can you guess what happened in this last photo?  You guessed right, Ashley smashed Jerrica’s fingers in between two bowling balls. 

Over the weekend we were busy with a neighborhood BBQ.  The kids won some of the door prize gift cards.  I guess that means a few dates with the kids will be popping up to use them.  We also went to a baptism, a friends house for dessert and of course I can’t leave out Stephen making his divine homemade pizza.  And that my friends and family was our weekend!

No comments: