Sunday, August 16, 2009

Elitch’s

Thanks to all my friends and family that voted for my photo, out family WON tickets to go to Elitch’s.  The Mumma’s went with us.  BUT we don’t have a single picture of us all together.  UGHHH…  Stephen and Lance took the older ones on the roller coasters and Kim and I took the little girls on the not so scarey rides. 

I LOVE Kim’s personality!  She is always making me laugh and this day was no exception.  I felt like I had my own private comedian the entire day.  She was our photographer for this first photo.

Elitch10Edited 

Elitch2_edited-1

Elitch5Edited

Elitch4_edited-1

Elitch3_edited-1

Elitch11Edited

Elitch17

Elitch6Edited

Elitch7Edited

Elitch13Edited

Elitch9Edited

Elitch14Edited

Elitch8Edited

Can you tell which ride I was on most of the day?  Little Miss Jerrica would throw MAJOR fits every time we would try and get her to go and do another ride.  She LOVED the carousel.  In fact, our family rode it three more times on our way out of the park! 

Ashley loved the bumper cars.  You could hear her wild laugh every time she would crash into someone.  Kaylee loved the white rollercoaster.  Nathan loved the water rides.  Jacob loved the mind eraser.  And Miss Rebecca said that she just loved ALL the rides! 

What a fun day with the Mumma’s!!!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Tracen can't get over how much your girls look like you. He just can't get enough of Jerrica, he chuckles every time he sees a picture of her:)
We will defiantly have to hook the boys up with your cute gals!