Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Playdough

So I was showing a couple of the kids my blog with the sculpture posts and they quickly pointed out that I didn’t have their masterpieces from Family Home Evening. Soooo here are a couple of pics that I took that night.

Playdough

Playdough3

Ashley’s creature, which somewhat resembles what she is like!!!

Playdough2

Can I just say how my kids have enjoyed these pumpkin pieces that I picked up at Wal-Mart’s after Halloween sale last year. There are a ton of different pieces and they make such interesting creatures. Also, here is the homemade playdough recipe for Kristy who has asked and asked and asked, and now I am delivering!

Playdough Recipe

1 comment:

Ryan M. Spillane said...

Thank you for the recipe!! My girls love your playdough. Karley still talks about the playdough you made with sparkles.