Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mud

“Ashley, Don’t you DARE go into that Mud!!!” 

2 seconds later…

Mud

Then little copy cat had to follow …

Mud3

You have to get REALLY close to mud, while you are IN the mud…

Mud2

Now to see if my Tide laundry detergent really works.

Mud4

After watching them running, sitting and throwing mud, I thought of the quote that Alesha has on the wall in her laundry room…

“You're no longer a child when a mud puddle is viewed as an obstacle rather than an opportunity!”

3 comments:

tren said...

I love that first picture of Ashley. You can just see the orneriness on her face. What fun!

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

these are great! love the quote...gonna have to put that one in vinyl! love ashley's face...such a determined young one ;)

T.Irwin said...

Loving it!!! I taught my nephew how to stomp through puddles...it's one of my favorite memories. I love that your girls love the mud.

(by the way, I'd love to see the "after laundry" picture of the clothes"