Friday, August 7, 2009

Kaila’s Photo Shoot

I have been so excited to take pictures of my new little niece.  She slept, and so we were able to do some fun ones.  (Bethany, I still feel bad that Ryder didn’t ever sleep for his little photo shoot!)  Joe and Tanya had some fun props that they had brought.  And without further adieu, here they are …

Ferris3 Ferris1

Ferris5

Ferris6

Ferris8

Ferris9

Ferris11

Ferris13

 

Ferris17

Ferris16

Ferris14

One of my favorites is the one that you can see Kaila’s soft little hair on her shoulders.  I always loved that soft baby hair and it seems like you blink and it’s gone.

 I can’t wait to do another photo shoot!  Who is next?!?

5 comments:

Becki Madsen said...

You did SOOOOO good! They look professional, now I want you to take pictures of me since I am always behind the camera and I will take them of you! Hows about it? GOOD JOB!

Tanya said...

I love 'em Shauna - absolutely love 'em. They look so professional!!!

Ryan M. Spillane said...

Shauna,
You did a really good job! They look like pictures you would have done at Kiddie Kandids.
We are next! Will you come out when I have the baby and take pictures??

Miriam said...

Tanya what a beautiful baby!!!

Shauna - why don't we live closer?!? I love your work, you did such a good job. If you were near, I'd have you do my son James's senior pictures.

Mom said...

Oh, I guess it is Kiddie Kandids
not Kandid Camera......
I love the pictures! (especially the one with the big pink bow)