Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Photography Night

I just thought that I would throw this out there to see if anyone is interested…

stockxpertcom_id38764941_jpg_c9e84bc998fa3f2a2997f5281a236a9c

A few months ago Becki and I got together and did a little photo shoot at Cottonwood Park and then went to Panera to use their Wifi and share ideas on editing.  Well, we had a lot of fun and I learned a lot from Becki.  SOOO, I talked to Linnea and Becki today and we set a date of September 24 to do another photography workshop night.  ANYONE out there that is interested in photography is welcome to join us.  We will be going somewhere fun to shoot, AND then go somewhere for a treat to talk editing!!  It will be a fun girl’s night out!!  Email me or comment below if you want to come!!!

5 comments:

tren said...

I'm tempted, but I just have a plain old point-and-shoot camera. Nothing fancy. I would probably feel really out of place. I'm gonna think about it, though.

Julie said...

I was thinking the same thing! I only have a basic camera but would love to get into more techniques.

Unknown said...

OK both of you HAVE to come! A lot of my pictures I take with just my point and shoot because I always have it in my purse. COME, it will fun!!!!

Red said...

Shauna, I wish I was closer. Your pictures are amazing, and I have been thinking about taking a photography class after seeing your cute blog.

T.Irwin said...

I would TOTALLY come if I was nearby. LOL!

I love doing photo walks and seeing what kind of pictures I can get.

I'm always surprised how many people miss a beautiful sunrise or sunset or flower or whatever! I'm glad I have my camera with me always because I'm always looking for the new picture opp!

Have fun! Can't wait to see your pics!