Sunday, August 16, 2009

Saint Angie

Stephen and I celebrated our 13th Wedding Anniversary this week, (well started to, we have a fun trip coming up). Anyway, Ms. Angie volunteered to watch ALL of our kids overnight so that we could have a little getaway.

Angie

I was like, yeah, yeah, whatever, I’m not going to torture and lose a friend by having her watch ALL SIX of my kids. She calls me up to finalize her plans and I was trying to tell her, not to worry about it but thanks anyway. The problem is you just can’t tell Angie “No”! She proceeded to tell me how she bought all this food, stuff for a craft project and then started to tell me where she was going to sleep everyone. I just couldn’t tell her no anymore and instead started getting excited to have a night without kids.

I still can’t believe I let her do that. She should be called Saint Angie from now on!

My kids had a total BLAST! Ashley was in heaven with dress up, the boys had the Wii and light saber wars. Angie stayed up late with the older girls and made these darling fairies out of flower petals.

Fairy

Fairy2

And Stephen and I, well we had a wonderful night!

Thank you Angie!

No comments: