Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Five

I didn’t ever take Jacob’s pictures for his birthday. And I’m trying to get all the kids pictures taken so that I don’t have to pay for school pictures or Kiddie Kandids.

So, I gave a …

five-dollar-bill-front

Took him out to the path behind our house. Promised him that I would only take five minutes, to which he constantly checked his watch to make sure that I didn’t go over five minutes.

Took fifty shots and ended up with five favorites!

@Jacob_edited-2

@Jacob6Edited

@Jacob7Edited

@Jacob9Ed

@Jacob5_edited-2

I actually LOVE the FIVE shots for just FIVE dollars and for FIVE minutes!

6 comments:

Mom said...

loved Jacob's pictures...what a cute, sweet boy!

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

not too shabby! you can't pay $5 for such a handsome model anywhere! such a handsome young man! you really are good with that camera too!

Miriam said...

What a ham! You've got a very handsome young man there.

T.Irwin said...

Really great pictures - the will be perfect to have on display when he goes on his mission in a few years.

Ryan M. Spillane said...

I love the pictures. You really captured his personality!!

Trinette McCrary said...

Great idea! Love, love the pics:}