Friday, July 31, 2009

Dresser in a Closet

No I am not a cross dresser – I just like to be organized!  Two years ago when my sister moved here she was busy trying to find a small dresser.  I thought that she needed it for her kids, but later saw the dresser in her hall closet, keeping things organized.  I have always been a huge fan of dressers in bedroom closets but hadn’t thought of putting one in a hall closet.  Well, can I just say that I’m a big fan of it now!

closet I have always struggled trying to keep this closet organized, but look how easy it is now.  I have a drawer for gloves, one for hats…etc.  The kids HAVE to hang their coats instead of just throwing them in because there is now a dresser in the way!  I also love how the red knobs and red bins match the decor of that room.   Thanks for the idea Kristy!!

I really have enjoyed all of this cleaning and organizing.  It just feels good to get all these little projects done that have been bugging me.  I’m so excited about the garage, all I need is the ball organizer to come in.  Here the girls are helping me with a little project - touching up the play set with some stain.

Paint

Yeahh for cleaning and organizing!!!

No comments: