Friday, July 17, 2009

We had a BABY today!!!

Ryder Favorite

Yes we had a baby here today and thankfully I didn’t deliver him! He was so precious and my kids LOVED holding him. We really wanted to keep him, but Doug and Bethany wouldn’t let us.

Bethany was patient and let me do a fun photo shoot with him. I usually don’t post photo shoots but couldn’t help putting this one in because he stayed with us over night and has been quite a hot topic for all of my girls. Also, I’m so behind on Jacob’s birthday and fun things that we have done this week, but after messing around with this picture tonight, I just couldn’t resist sneaking this post in today.

I think we just might have to take a few more when I go down there next week.

Speaking of photo shoots I did another fun one yesterday, for a sweet friend. Her daughter is turning eight and will be baptized the end of this month. She is such a pretty girl.

Namoe7

As you can tell from my blog, I sure have fun with photography. I just love capturing all of the stages and memories of my kids. They are getting big so quickly and I HAVE to HAVE pictures to remind me of this time in my life. We are SOOO lucky to live in a day and age that picture taking is so easy!

4 comments:

Ryan M. Spillane said...

Shauna you are quite the photographer!!

Anna Linnea said...

Such cute pics! You are soooo talented. It was fun seeing you guys tonight at the chicken bbq. You must have gotten out of there quick! I didn't get to say goodbye! Can't wait until I get the pleasure to go on a photo shoot at learn from you!

tren said...

Shauna, will you please do a photo shoot with my kids? Pretty please?

Unknown said...

I would LOVE to Trenya!!! Just name the time and place and I will be there!