Saturday, July 4, 2009

I Wanna Be a ROCK STAR!!!

Rock Star

Friday, the Hanna Montana inspired the girls to get out the microphones and rock out!

Rock Star5

I had just bought the little girls sunglasses in Target’s dollar section for our trip, so of course that added to the glamour.  And of course they don’t JUST sing they also DANCE!

Rock Star3

Rock Star4

Rock Star6

Some poured their whole soul into their songs.

Rock Star2_edited-1

I was talking with Stephen tonight about whether he would rather be a rock star or a movie star.  I told him that I would definitely want to be a rock star.  An actor is seen and talked about after their movie is watched, yet a rock star is all over the radio and ipods EVERY day.  Also, how awesome would that be to sing to a sold out, ecstatic, wild crowd that is screaming to hear YOU! 

Yeah, I definitely wanna be a ROCK STAR!!!!

2 comments:

Trinette McCrary said...

I wanna be a rock star too!! Darling pictures of your girls. Yesterday at our 4th of July activities Grace kept singing "womanizer"-Yikes

Becki Madsen said...

Super cute pictures Shauna! I love your girls dance moves too! Hope you have a great trip!