Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekend Update

This weekend was filled with seeing the Parade of Homes, birthday parties and soccer games. 

I love going to the Parade of Homes for decorating ideas and to dream.  The girls went with Stephen and I one night and were in awe of the fanciness.  I'm excited to go back for a tour with one of the decorators and my friend, Angie.  I have always loved the style of this decorator. 

Then Kaylee and Nathan had a tournament at the Air Force Academy.

AF Soccer5

What a beautiful place for a tournament.  It was a big tournament.  This picture just shows the bottom tier of fields.  It is just such a gorgeous backdrop! 

AF Soccer11

Lucas came home with us in between games to hang out with Nathan.  I used to think of Lucas as one of the taller ones, but I think Nathan is GROWING!!!!

AF Soccer2 This picture is blurry, BUT I love it because he is setting up for one of his moves.  He really amazes me what he can do with his feet.

AF Soccer7

Then I love my tough Kaylee with her little tongue hanging out.  I also love in this picture the motion of the ball and the opponent's face.AF Soccer AF Soccer4 AF Soccer6 I love this header of Nathan's and his teammate's expression.

AF Soccer9

My kids have made some really close friends on their soccer teams.  I expected that would happen, however I never expected that I would gain such close friends through the parents on my kids' teams.  The social aspect is a big plus to sports in more ways than one!

AF Soccer13

BTW can you tell the games were ALL day Saturday from early morning until late evening by the different light in each picture...

No comments: