Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Doing Hair

I have had Kaylee do her own hair quite a few days this summer.  Today I sent her in to get her hair done.  She had braids from the day before and told me that she was going to take them out and do a curly pony tail.  Then she came out with this hat.  She just looked so cute and you could tell that she thought she was all that.

This is such a hard transition for me, of letting her grow up and do her own hair, yet making sure she still looks nice.  Obviously she can do it!

I asked to take a picture of her, but with Kaylee you never get the same expression.  She just can't hold ONE expression....

Hat3 Hat Hat2

I sure love my Kaylee Girl and can't believe how old she is getting!  She is just such a sweet girl.

5 comments:

Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

So cute! Her hair and that hat are adorable. Can I borrow her? She looks like a BLAST!

Bryan and Moriya Olsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bryan and Moriya Olsen said...

I just came across your blog and I think you must be one talented lady! Thanks for sharing all your great ideas. I have been looking for a doable chore chart! Love your idea! Your pictures are incredible...Do you give any tips on photography on your blog and what kind of camera you use...of course it helps having beautiful models (your kids are adorable)!

The Wilcken 7 said...

I love the hat! Did you make it? I read your blog so often and enjoy your photography and ideas! You are one amazing mom!

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

sweet and beautiful...i love her hair...