Friday, August 27, 2010

Clever Gift

My sisters are all very creative.  I enjoy seeing what they come up with for various occasions.  I LOVED Alesha's clever gift that she sent in the mail for Jacob's birthday.  It was fun for a teenager.  He was all smiles and making fun of Aunt Alesha as he unwrapped it.

Gift

He turned 13, thus the 13 of all the money amounts.  It was all rolled in a wallet looking wrap and took him quite a while to get all the money out.

Alesha just did something kinda similar for her husband's birthday.  He turned 37, so she had all these various gifts that contained 37.  Some of them were a certificate for a 37min massage, 37 of his favorite mini candybars, 37 love notes....just all day long he was finding these gifts that had something to do with the number 37.  I can't remember all the ones she did, but I know there were a ton of them.

ANYWAY, we LOVED the very clever gift Aunt Alesha!!!!

2 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

When I turned 24 I had a friend do something similar…instead of 24 of a bunch of different items, she got me 24 presents. One favorite candy bar, one package of my favorite Kool-Aid, etc., The last present was a CD I'd wanted.

The Chancy Family said...

When my sister turned 50 we divided and conquered. Five of us sisters took ten days each and beginning 50 days before her birthday she received a gift every day. It was as much fun for us as it was for her.