Sunday, August 1, 2010

Glimpses of JERRICA this week

Tonight as I was going through pictures from the week to do my weekly update I found a lot of favorites that are of Jerrica.  So I thought that she could highlight some of our week's activities.

We went to the County Fair with my friend, Kim.  Kim is so hilarious and always makes my cheeks hurt from laughing.  We saw animals, exhibits and amazing demonstrations.  Here is Jerrica eating cotton candy at the County Fair ...

Fair

The kids play outside in the evening for hours and come inside filthy.  Jerrica drags her baby out there making sure that she is as dirty as Jerrica.  And yes mom, that is Anna.  (My mom has sewed Anna's arm on numerous occasions)  Here Jerrica is playing with Anna until the sun goes down ...

Silohouette

Stephen's roommate from BYU days came with his family and spent the night.  They were on their way to Utah.  We went to Garden of the Gods with them so that their kids could get out and run around after driving all day.  I forgot how beautiful Garden of the Gods is!  Here little miss is giving me one of her many expressions AT Garden of the Gods ...

Garden GodsED

Then on Friday we went to the Summer Library party.  They had a dress up area where Jerrica was in heaven trying on hats...

Library

I wish that I had a picture of Jerrica hugging Stephen when he got home on Saturday.  She is such a daddy's girl and had been asking and crying for him all week.  We are so glad that Jacob and Stephen are home from Texas!!!

No comments: