Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Mud Pies

Ashley and I have been having issues this summer over MY dishes in the kitchen.  She LOVES to make mud pies out in the sandbox and decorate them.  Well the problem has been that she runs in, steals some of my dishes, gets them disgusting with who knows what outside and then I freak out that she used MY dishes.

Well, I saw THIS and knew what my problem was ... I hadn't given Ash HER set of dishes to use.  I picked up some cheap muffin tins, pots and pan at the thrift store and pure delight was in her eyes as I brought them out to "her kitchen".

Mud6 

We have a ton of wild flowers in bloom and they are the PERFECT decoration for cupcakes and pies.

Mud12

Kaylee made a beautiful "Blossom Pie"

Mud19

Rebecca had a "Sunflower Soup" that was to die for ...

Mud4

And the little picker, just kept picking for her big sisters because she knew her job was important.

Mud8

Why didn't I think of this sooner?!?!  It was the solution to our little dish problem.

1 comment:

Pam said...

you are quite possibly the coolest mom eva!! ;) Such a great idea!