Thursday, July 1, 2010

School Pictures

Last night I ran with Rebecca to a waterfall place to check out the light in the early evening through all of the trees.  I'm doing Senior pictures for a really bubbly and squirrelly girl and wanted a fun place.

Well, Rebecca and I had a blast together.  We almost didn't make it back in time for the boys to get to scouts.  She LOVES to pose and I LOVE to take pictures so we were both in heaven.
@1
@@11111
As I was looking at the top one today I was thinking how the background looks like one of those faux backgrounds they use in school pictures.  Her pose could even be considered a school picture pose.  BUT this picture has SOOO much more than the school one.  First it was taken on a one on one date with mom.  Second the background IS real.  Third we had a blast posing.  Her feet are even wet in this picture from wading in the water.  Fourth her rock prop is an actual rock in the MIDDLE of a little waterfall.  AND last but not least they are genuine smiles from Rebecca.  Smiles that I recognize are real and ARE what makes Rebecca, Rebecca!
@1111  And can school pictures do black and white? ...  I don't think so.
@11_edited-1 
Thanks for helping me Rebecca!

2 comments:

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

love them...she is beautiful. can i have her hair???

Controlling My Chaos said...

You took some awesome pictures. The first thing that struck me was the vibrant contrast of the blue sky through the green trees. Gorgeous pics and ten times better than school pics with the fakey background.