Friday, July 16, 2010

Fingerprints

The older girls have been loving this Ed Emberley's Complete Funprint Drawing Book.  I think it would be a fun gift with a rainbow stamp pad.
Stamps2
The older girls and I sat down one day making fun cards.  We had to concentrate to get our little characters just right.  Besides the concentration in this picture, I love Kaylee's little green thumb. 
Stamps4
We made some fun cards.
Stamps3 I could tell they enjoyed this project because as soon as the cousins showed up the next day, guess what project came out.
Stamps

5 comments:

Middlemiss said...

Thanks for the idea. I am on my way to the library! Good Idea for Christmas gifts

Sarah said...

thank you!!! I love this :)

Teachinfourth said...

I used to have that book (or a version of it VERY much so like it. I have it in my classroom now and the kids love it.

T.Irwin said...

it reminds me of my favorite memories as a kid. We used to do this kind of project and I loved the butterflies the best.

I didn't know that these kinds of kits even existed.

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

looks like loads of fun.