Thursday, July 1, 2010

4th of July Cupcakes

Yeah we are in July!  Today we made cupcakes.  I told them that if they wanted one they had to help decorate ALL of them.  They made the cupcakes into flags, fireworks, spelled out USA and 4th, some of them we were told were REALLY BIG fireworks ...
Cupcakes9
Cupcakes4
Some were quite the decorators ...
Cupcakes5 CupcakesED  Here are those side looking eyes in yet another one of my pictures!
Cupcakes3
And when I told them it was now time to eat them, they quickly obeyed!
Cupcakes2
Cupcakes6
We finished off the night with a movie outside with the Mason family.  What beautiful weather we enjoy here in Colorado!  Thanks for the fun night Elaine, and for all the treats you shared!

1 comment:

Teachinfourth said...

That salute photo is great…you've got some nice images.

BTW, I stumbled here accidentally by hitting your link on someone else's sidebar. I just wanted to let you know how I arrived here.