Sunday, July 25, 2010

Playground

It is no secret that our family LOVES a good playground.  We thoroughly enjoy swinging on the very long swings OR playing a good game of tag.  Well last week, thanks to my cousin Annie, we found a playground heaven complete with wiggly wakeboards, rollers on the slides, hinged balance beam, spaceship spinners and other toys that I don't even know what to call them ...

 Park Park2 Park3Park11_edited-1 Park4 Park5 Park6 Park7 Park8

The kids always love when Stephen and I play tag with them.  Stephen is always up for a good chase around the playground catching the elusive ones.  I love the picture after the one of Stephen where Ashley's face of fear is shining as Stephen is getting closer to her.

Park9

Park12

Park10

What was even better about the evening on the playground? ... The beautiful lighting for all my pictures!  There is just something about natural lighting that artificial can't quite create.

2 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

Once again you post fantastic pictures! I have to agree that natural lighting really looks a lot better for photographs. I also love how your kids always look so happy and they are aesthetically pleasing as well.

Thanks for sharing your photos with us.

Sarah said...

Hey Shauna where is this park?? Please tell me it's around here! It looks like the one in Calhan...... but better! I'm dying to know....