Sunday, May 9, 2010

Weekend Update

We started off Friday afternoon over at the Wright Family's for a play date.  They have seven kids that match up to the ages of mine.  The older ones were loving the outside tire swings, hammock, and other toys

Wrights2

Wrights3_edited-2

The Wrights have an elevator in their house.  Can you guess what the little kids did?  You're right, up and down and racing each other- stairs vs. elevator.

It was also a temple weekend.  Stephen and I went on a temple dinner date night on Friday night.  Then Jacob went the next morning with the youth.

denver_lds_mormon_temple6

Of course it was Mother's Day and I was spoiled with sweet cards that made me smile AND wayyyy too much chocolate.  Stephen did get me a real fun photography toy, a new purse and some of my favorite snacks!  Thank you for a sweet day!

Mother's Day

5 comments:

Maria Babin said...

amazing! look at how beautiful you all are!

Unknown said...

what a great picture with you and your littles...beautiful!

katherinemarie said...

I LOVE this PHOTO!!! What a Mother's Day TREASURE!!!!!!!! You all look so fresh-faced and GORGEOUS!

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

what a fabulous photo of you and your crew! such a beautiful family!

i said...

I have no clue how i found your blog, but I've learned some fun stuff and enjoyed all that you share. Thanks. :) I'm going to use the pajama lesson.