Sunday, May 16, 2010

Outfits

Ashley LOVES to put outfits together lately, much to my dismay.  I am a little anal about matching.  I can't even stand for their pajamas to not match.  Anyway, Ash always pulls out a slew of clothes from her drawers, then layers them on herself, and proceeds to think that she is all that.

She refuses to wear long sleeve shirts and HATES to wear jeans.  It pretty much has to be a dress or skirt or she is NOT wearing it.  Lately the new galoshes and the pink tutu have been hot items.  It just cracks me up to see her climbing on our rocks and rolling in the sand in her tutu.

Tutu

Galoshes2

Tutu2

Don't worry on this last one.  I told Ash to look up at me and of course she thought that Oreo needed to look up at me and smile as well.  Why does that cat like her?  Why is he always by her side?

1 comment:

Dana said...

I love her style! Very fun :) I think she would be adorable in almost anything.
My Tyler prefers to dress himself too. In his mind, cowboy boots go with everything (especially shorts!). I don't fight it anymore. It will be a great memory down the road and sparks much conversation at the grocery store right now!