Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Blogs

One night at about 11:00pm

Me, "Stephen, I have about 600 people visit my blog a day!"

Steve, "Oh..."

Me, "Stephen, are you even listening to me?!?"

Steve, "Uh ya, I'm just looking at this blog"

(This would be his favorite blog that he checks nightly.  It is FILLED with political boringness.  If you don't believe me go check it out -www.instapundit.com)

Then Steve praising his Instapundit blog, "Guess how many people look at this blog a day?"

Me, "Probably ONE, which would be YOU"

Steve, "Actually the sitemeter says, 404,630 people a DAY"

Me, "Uh,... OK, that IS a few more than mine (just 400,000 more), BUT I bet Mr. Instapundit doesn't get nice emails and comments from people like I do!"

Seriously, who would get nice emails from a political blog!??! 

Thank You for all of YOUR sweet notes I do appreciate each of them!

6 comments:

katherinemarie said...

teheheheh... too FUNNY!!!!

Unknown said...

You are too cute! I can't figure out how many people read my blog daily...but I'm guessing it is nowhere as many as you!

You're a rock star!

Janessa said...

I just wanted to say hi! I am one of the many viewers of your blog. I love all the fantastic pictures you take and the fun things you do with your kids. You are amazing but all that you do doesn't seem so out of reach that I can't hope to do likewise someday too (maybe). I just wanted to say thanks for sharing all your ideas and your adorable family. Your an inspiration! (Ask your husband if he's ever seen any comments like this on his political blog:)

[Stacia] said...

Yah, unfortunately most guys don't quite appreciate their wives blogs like they should...that's why we have other women bloggers out there to appreciate us! I LOVE your blog!

Heidi R said...

I just found you, so now you have 601!

T.Irwin said...

HA HA HA! One of 400 visitors to this entry. :D